Thursday, February 22, 2007

NMIMS GD PI

Had my GD PI in NMIMS,Mumbai today ..
NMAT Rank – 800+

GD 11 ppl…
2 Topics : 1) land grabbing by govt for industries.
2) Business without morals is meaningless

Group chose 1st one after a 6-5 vote…

I would say a civilized fish market!!!! Not very bad… best was that when faculty told us that 2 minutes are left, the group agreed that all of us will speak once givin brief summary… tht was gud

Was 3rd in my group for the PI

P1 , P2 and me isshudent…. (S)

P1: Hello so u r so and so (my name)…
S: yes sir

P1: Tell me something about urself
S: blah

P1: So u were working at **** ltd. In sales and marketing…y did u quit…
S: Blah

(P1 really knew about this company and my dept. , asked me lot abt it including no of offices, partner companies etc… knew quite a lot so it was ok)

P2: So why sales and marketing after engg.
S: Blah

P2: What after MBA
S: Marketing branding etc…

P2: give me names of 3 ad agencies active in India
S: Told

P2: But why u want to mass marketing form high tech sales jobs..
S: Answered

P1: u hv written in ur biographical sketch that u like discussions and they help u learn… explain with examples

S: Told

P1: So any other exams
S: CAT, XAT etc

P1: Calls?
S: IIM calls sibm etc.

P1: Ok tht will be it, thank you

S: Thank u sirs.

Lotsa sub questions on every question.... Thankfully work ex related and why mba…

Chalo lets c

No comments: